Maestro’s Got 7 feat. 13th WITNESS.

October 13, 2010   Posted by Levi Maestro

It’s only right that I begin my first & only interview series with my cohort in creation….13th Witness. One of our next generations most individually creative, respectable, and acclaimed photographers. Give it up or give in, either way we’re all winning.

What type of animal, fictional character or social figure could you compare yourself to & why?
A Monster cause I don't give a s**t, because my work is my life, my life is my work. If I dont rep for myself, who will?

QUESTION 1 OF 7

13 Comments to “Maestro’s Got 7 feat. 13th WITNESS.”

1. ilhe1s says:

I give mad props and appreciation to the two of you creative individuals of my time and generation.

2. TheSkipper says:

Great start to what is going to be a very good series, dope insight!

3. Cory Gibbons says:

Awesome, I look forward to seeing more in the future.

4. […] Check out his interview with Maestro Knows by click here. […]

5. RedMaven says:

Maestro thank you for creating this platform for true artist like 13th Witness to shine even brighter. He truly embodies this quote…

“Creativity is a lifestyle, and ideas are the product and lifeblood of that lifestyle.” – Mile Batt

6. This is an individual who I appreciate SO much, as I’m sure anyone paying attention does as well. I hope that one day I can be anywhere near the same creative level.

7. Vonne says:

Great interview. I really admire 13th witness. His work is awesome.

Why 7 questions? Why not 13?

9. Nikomyo says:

Your homie from berlin next! I want to know the man behind the beard more, “the embassadoor”

10. Hana says:

People can be inspired by almost anything, but when put in a different situation, it can change your whole perspective, but using that is the key, and he seems to do it well. thanks for the interview! can’t wait for the next.

11. Jn McHarrie says:

two dope guys doing what they do best. keep it up……

12. Can’t believe I did not comment on this one… 13th is a beast and that’s all there is to it!