Maestro Knows – Special Edition (Spread Love)

April 16, 2012   Posted by Levi Maestro

I began shooting this episode in Sept’ 11 during his off season/NBA lockout. During the time that he spent in LA + NYC, we collected numerous work outs, bts of his Jenga commercial with Blake Griffin, & even a trip to Cafe Habana. All of this before heading down to All-Star Weekend 2012 in Orlando, where Spread Love went on to win the 3-point shoot out. Whether you follow basketball or not, this guy is a great person to look to for motivation, he keeps his head down and continues to let his performance speak on his behalf. So now, 1 year later from his debut on Maestro Knows, we’re back with #2!

14 Comments to “Maestro Knows – Special Edition (Spread Love)”

1. tuk says:

FINALLY!! hi from berlin!

2. Fergal says:

Great episode, really enjoyed it. Was a nice break from college work. But now gotta get back to it!! Keep the episodes coming Maestro!

3. Romina says:

nice spanish! and cool video as always!

4. Vinson says:

That workout ain’t noooooo joke. I need to get back in the gym this weekend. Great ep. of course.

5. Abdi says:

Awesome Episode Maestro. Been a longtime fan and i admire you as a person, foreal bro. Positivity is key in life!
    I am a minnesota native and seeing our hometown hero kevin love on here doesnt hurt either :) Spread love its the easy way!!

6. Awesome episode… a lot of work and love put into this one, i can tell… Lots of BTS love for Love. Incredible, Fantastic, Inspirational is what comes to mind…. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, you always know when to release a new episode… Needed this.

7. Jordan Mars says:

Another great episode. Love Kevin’s work ethic and his positive attitude.

8. Alex M-H says:

Great video. Anybody know the name of the song playing in the last portion of the vid? would be a great help.

9. Coley Cole says:

I think I am in love with Kevin Love. From what I see, he seems to be an all around beautiful human being.

10. [...] Maestroknows.com – I began shooting this episode in Sept’ 11 during his off season/NBA lockout. During the time [...]

11. Tim says:

the song is the instrumental to celebrate by common

12. Rob C says:

Whats the beat at 7:43

13. Steph says:

I can’t even say enough about that monologue you did towards the middle of your video. I started doing videos a few months back and I just recently saw your set of videos. Just…wow man. I’m going to improve my stuff and hop to have at least half the impact yours have on the world.