Maestro Knows – Special Edition (Miguel)

August 5, 2011   Posted by Levi Maestro

12 Comments to “Maestro Knows – Special Edition (Miguel)”

1. Charlie says:

Your work is great, and it’s pretty cool to see your perspective on everything and everyone.

2. Another hit! I’ve been a huge fan of Miguel’s since 2007… crazy how much he’s blown up since… I like how passionate he is when he sings, which makes his performance truly genuine…. Damn, Maestro you be expanding your network everyday and your youthful personality is so contagious… Love the episode! Props to Miguel for adding vocals to a Mary J Blige song!

That’s how players do it!

3. Lil Ninja says:

Super Fly.

4. Rory Lee says:

PHO! That should be eaten in the broth…ahahah

5. Sarah says:

Way to keep it real.

6. Madfunny Bro! Haha

7. JennCD says:

I was at the Grammy Museum the night he was there! Such a talented guy, he is! And very humble. Greatest night ever!

8. CR says:

Definition of a Sweet Grind, best of luck

9. Bee says:

LOVE! I’ve been a huge fan of Miguel Jontel for years…and 2 of my favorite artists together is more than a pleasure! YESSIR!

10. Always speaking the gospel Maestro. Another great video, two super talented dudes being super real.

11. [...] MK says: Miguel & I have been working on getting this episode together for months! This episode of MK feels and looks very different. I wanted to show you what Miguel’s life really looks like, instead of trying to explain it to you. We shot in LA, we shot in NY, we shot in the studio, we shot at the shows, we shot at the casting, we shot at the shoot….we got it all! Enjoy watching the beginning of someone you are going to see have an extremely successful career full of making real music! [...]

12. natalia says:

what’s the name of the song Miguel’s singing toward the end of the video?