Weekend Organization

May 23, 2011   Posted by Levi Maestro

Rearranged my room this weekend & (re)realized things always feel so much better when you get them off the floor. I’m trying to support myself by cutting down on the personal consumerism. This photo makes me sort of wish these were the only pants I had. The more I get, the less I want….I like that, a lot.

12 Comments to “Weekend Organization”

1. Peter says:

what brand are those pants?

2. this picture has more pants than me.

3. Colin says:

That is really a great thing.

4. Colin says:

Less is more?

5. Pim says:

@Peter they are Double RL Ralph Lauren jeans, quite hard to find but really nice!

6. kellilove says:

simplicity is the key. learn to love the truth and we find that we always have what we need and it is actually very minimal. food, water, shelter, breath, a clean pair of drawers and some sneakers! ;-P we have life and thats… love.

7. AWong says:

@Peter- Not sure if you’re being serious or not, but Ralph Lauren is the brand.

8. moose says:

The pants RRL by polo. It’s his exclusive collection which is named after his ranch.

9. Melissa says:

Man, Maestro! I’ve been purging my closet and knick-knacks over the year and discovering how much getting rid of things you don’t want, or need, helps the energy and peace get boosted in your life. I kinda of look like it as a prayer. I thank my God for all the pieces then put ’em in to a bag to give away… not many people have as much as I do and the fact that I am in a position to give means that I am blessed beyond measure. I also like to think that it creates room for bigger and better things. By showing that you appreciate what you DO have, because you hang them up and take care of them, you show that you can manage and appreciate lots of things.

Good luck on keeping it that way, because sometimes that can be a task for some people, a toast to the “good, good, clean” life! (Guy in Coming to America, voice.–“Good, good, clean girls!” lol)

God bless.

10. Sjoerd says:

Those are Double RL pants. Pretty nice fit.

11. Strizzy88 says:

It actually means that much more when you try to balance a lifestyle whose undertone stresses the importance of more fresh daily. Sorda what jeff staple is trying to do now. Its a personal strength and achievement to live simple. But it feels great. Good luk

12. To be clean and to own less always feels great! I feel you Maestro!