NYC Edition (Jonathan Mannion)

January 12, 2011   Posted by Levi Maestro

“OH! I know allll about this.”  Maestro Knows.

37 Comments to “NYC Edition (Jonathan Mannion)”

1. Levi V says:

WOW! MK just did a episode with J.Mannion! Keep up the good worK MK, seeing these episodes inspires me to be somebody, real talk. THANKS!

2. Ben says:

This was a great episode very nice maestro!
    and is there a website for that hoody your wearing lol

3. marcus says:

Has that season 2 vibe to it! Loving what to you do man keep it up

4. Maurits Rozema says:

the high contrast of the first pick is great! and i do shoot on film so dont say everybody :P i like the camera and i have seen it before, but never saw the picture’s that come out. maybe i have to buy one soon. i like the double vision thing when you show the picture’s of that girl. still love the show.
    peace!

5. tyson faa says:

wow Maestro thank you so much for doing a feature on Jonathan Mannon. The dude and his skills are unreal! Thank you.

-tys

6. max powers says:

great episode BUT the “maestroknows” at the end was a bit too short in my opinion :D

7. Omari Jean-Pierre says:

So dope.

8. The greatest show on earth, Maestro Knows !
    Very inspirational. Don’t ever stop the show.

9. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by KZER/OSKER, Cory Gibbons. Cory Gibbons said: @maestroknows x @jonathanmannion / nyc edition episode 3 http://maestroknows.com/2009/11/nyc-edition-jonathan-mannion/ legendary. [...]

10. KLBO says:

Just wanted to say, that as a student photographer this was very inspiring.

Can’t wait for more.

11. Brittni says:

AMAZING. Loved it.

12. jovahn says:

iv been waiting for like two weeks for a new vid..thanks

13. jeffrey says:

Wow, that was probably the best episode by far. I learned so much. Makes me want to go back into photography. Thanks man, keep it up. Your videos are awesome…i’ll do my best to spread the word.

14. Pierce says:

One of the dopest episodes. Keep grinding and making great shows man

15. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by corygibbons: @maestroknows x @jonathanmannion / nyc edition episode 3 http://maestroknows.com/2009/11/nyc-edition-jonathan-mannion/ legendary….

16. Jean Gonzales says:

Big up for the leftieees! :)

17. drew says:

Yo i just want 2 thank u maestro 4 this 1… i finally get 2 c the person that has the creative eye 4 alot of my favorite pics of the some of best artists. 4 a while now i have been thinkin bout gettin in2 takin some shots of my own, what type of cam do u use 2 record ur vids?

18. ebohero says:

LOL….all those dudes askin about what cam he uses will be doind some CSI mumbo jumbo on the last frame lmaaooo!!!…

Maestros one of a kind

19. Milena says:

@Ben the windrunner is made for Nigel Sylvester check out this link http://sneakernews.com/2009/01/30/nike-60-mavrk-windrunner-by-nigel-sylvester/ it is with no doubt an awesome windrunner =)

20. K.Ray says:

Good job I really enjoyed this episodE

21. i like this epidsode because your showing the dopeness of photography and how photography is just not taking a picture there’s a lot more behind the lens then we see. A check out my blog thatkidevan.blogspot.com

22. J.almaraz says:

Dopeness!! love your videos man

23. lovin ur web showz man keep it up…inspiration 4real!

24. Stan says:

Really enjoyed all the episodes. Good job..
    Greetings from the Netherlands.. Maybe next stop Amsterdam??

25. Billy says:

wow i’d never heard of Jonathan Mannion before seeing this but I recognised a lot of his photos lol
    keep it up Maestro.

26. jollystomper says:

whats the song name

27. A.G. says:

Amazing as usual……. Super inspiring and motivating. “Hard work pays off”

28. Hanna says:

Oh my goodness, i try to stop watching your films coz i get crazy, stuck in fucking sweden! Never met you, never will, still im not suprised that i love u.
    You have enough charm to cover the planet! All love and good luck, with actually, everything.

(if youre thinking about visit stockholm keep in touch.)

29. Joakim Hey says:

Very nice episode! NYC EDITION is the shit! and maestro go make some play list’s with ya favorite music!

30. free58 says:

yessssirr! LEGENDARY. another great episode / lesson. 1

31. Anthony says:

Too fucking dope man!

32. [...] This post was Twitted by ClevisHarrison [...]

33. Kenny says:

So inspiring…

34. [...] job of capturing the true personality and essence of creative figures like Mr. Cartoon, Ibn Jasper, Jonathan Mannion, and more. [...]

35. [...] Check his work out, may favourites are the NY Episode with 13th Witness & the Episode of famed photographer Jonathan Mannion [...]

36. Neyna says:

WOW! I was just sitting here thinking “Okay if he’s REALLY good, he would’ve done some work with Aaliyah!” then Maestro says “Lets do a tribute…how bout…Aaliyah?” Then he pulls out her file of pics and I start spazzing! That’s crazy. I recognized 95% of those pictures not even knowing that his name was behind it. CRAZY. I knew Jonathan was big, but I didn’t know he was doing it like THAT. This was SO inspirational! I can only hope that I get to be in the presence of great people one day like you do Maestro…keep it up!!!