Episode 2 (Mr. Cartoon)

January 12, 2011   Posted by Levi Maestro

Authentically Los Angeles.  Maestro Knows.

33 Comments to “Episode 2 (Mr. Cartoon)”

1. Arash says:

Cartoon is dope! Love his work….For those who want to se more I suggest to check out ”The Run Up” Dvd with Cartoon….Nice episode Levi!

2. tyson faa says:

Thank you Maestro for the surprise of an episode 2 so quick! -tys

3. staceface says:

“i never wanted to pursue anything here, i always wanted to achieve.”

so dope.

4. Jaela G says:

Rawsome.

5. wow im in surprised from the last one

6. drew says:

its a crazy but amazing cycle how showcasing people that inspire you, inspire you to inspire us

7. ERIK ONE says:

GOOD SHIT… SHOWING SOME REAL LA LIFESTYLE

8. KLBO says:

Thank You for this one. Amazing.

9. EscobarSantiago says:

Yo Maestro? You gonna be at Suru tomorrow?

10. The intro is dope, real clean. 9th Wonder never disappoints neither do you MAESTRO!!!!!

11. jaels says:

DOPE!

The intro came out good!

12. lowriders are definitely Los Angeles. great episode. it must of been good in the lowrider with the legend himself hittin switches lol niiiiiiiiiice.

13. Evan says:

Dude your show is super amazing it provides a second look on life and I just think this was the greatest idea since sliced bread!

14. Jlee says:

To me I watched Maestro Knows and it was nothing, but now i’m inspired. After watching this and a few other videos I feel inspired to do anything I want and be successful at whatever I do.

keep up the good work

15. sam callis says:

i hav been a huge fan of cartoon for a long time thank you for making this episode.

16. Gino says:

Please can u tell me where could i download all of the episods of Maestro? thanks veru much.

17. Aubin D. says:

You always seem to have a good selection of background music for your videos…

Keep up the good work man…

18. Tony says:

I love this city…

… dope video Maestro.

Anyone know where that wall of graffiti is located?

19. ironiq says:

Maestro the song from beginning, the intro made by 9th Wonder is 5stars. can you give it to me ? i want to have that song as ringtone @ my iPhone. if you want,give me a mail.tnx. peace from Romania, Bucharest.

20. rAND says:

for those of us who aren’t from L.A. this piece with Mr. Cartoon gives us a better understanding of what being from L.A. is all about and why many in the world consider it to be the one of the dopest cities in the world…

21. PATRICK says:

IS ANYONE KNOW WHATS THE TRACK IN THE INTRO ?

22. PATRICK says:

helo?

23. kimbo says:

yo man another dope episode..btw when you were in new york you shouldve tried to do an episode with ryan leslie. i think yall wouldve gotten along real well.. Much love and respect man.keep doing your thing.. LA’s the best

24. BrooklynChimp says:

I’ve lurked this vlog since jump. And although I’ve watched every single episode, I cant ever quite place the words right, to describe what feelings these joints create. The shit you’re doing is raw. It’s one of the truest sources, for genuine, almost one-on-one interviews with people whose work is admired by yourself and by us. Keep this shit going man, you’re really bringing the rukus!

25. Tony says:

To PATRICK:

The track in the beginning is a beat produced by 9th Wonder for the intro of Maestro’s 3rd season.

26. MaestroFan says:

That man is hella talented &+ he got a sweet lowrider.
    Once again blessing up with another dope webisode man, when is this dude going to blow up?!
    And great music selection.

27. UNoJIM. says:

simply ill. ( link with you in L.A. : May 2010 : )

28. [...] this episode Maestro visits downtown LA to link up with Mr. Cartoon & take a ride in his ‘62 Impala. Cartoon [...]

29. THE CARTOON EPISODE MADE THE HAIRS ON THE BACK OF MY NECK STAND. REALLY INSPIRING.
    BTW MAESTRO, I MET YOU AT THE REVOK SHOW AT 33THIRD WHEN YOU WERE LEAVING.

30. CEZAR says:

“TO LIVE & DIE IN L.A….CARTOON STRAIGHT FRM THE HxA

31. [...] does an incredible job of capturing the true personality and essence of creative figures like Mr. Cartoon, Ibn Jasper, Jonathan Mannion, and more. [...]