Maestro’s Got 7 feat. Vashtie Kola

November 16, 2010   Posted by Levi Maestro

I don’t want to preface this with much. Vashtie is in a league of her own, which I view as one of the few ultimate accomplishments. If you want to know more then hit the Google machine.

What was the first moment you realized you would be successful with your career?
It was the moment I was brought into Def Jam's Creative Department as an Executive. I remember negotiating my salary, ordering my business cards and getting my corporate card....I thought, "Wow, I can get paid for coming up with ideas!" Thats when it hit me, I could make a living with my creativity.

QUESTION 1 OF 7

9 Comments to “Maestro’s Got 7 feat. Vashtie Kola”

1. @RYANHUTCH says:

I love Va$htie and everything she is about. Just an individual doing what she does best. Great “straight to the point” interview Maestro! Keep it up homie. Peace

2. m says:

So true I gotta let go of that burden of caring what others think. That’s real.

And don’t settle for less negotiate!!

Thanks

3. Well done, I admire Vashtie and 13th Witness for the vision and their creativity. I gotta put you in the same class man. These ”Got 7” interviews are really dope. Keep it going man, keep inspiring the young and keep pushing the envelope.

4. Liam says:

Holy crap Levi, do you have a random question generator or something? haha, good interview though!

5. Stolen LV logo says:

6. GT says:

“She was cool until I noticed she stole the LV Cup logo for her t-shirt line, and used the stolen logo on her nikes. Won’t get her far.

————————
    Its a v in a square, buddy. Maybe she DESIGNED the LV logo! lol. Improbable but not impossible.

What i mean to say is – get over it. :-)

peace and love!
    GT

7. Ashlie says:

I always find so much inspiration in things she says. Whether it be funny or not lol.. Vashtie is just an all round cool chick.

8. Jn McHarrie says:

Vashtie and 13th Witness are super creative individuals, very inspiring peeps…..

9. I love Va$htie! Awesome to see you guys appreciating each other’s work.