My new film : KILLING it SOFTLY

October 20, 2010   Posted by Levi Maestro

I have been shooting this film for the past 3 months. It’s my favorite piece to date. This is the epitome of me as a creative being. The rest is self explanatory. Welcome to film making + drift racing, welcome to KILLING it SOFTLY. I got the NEED for SPEED.

More of "Travels"   (BROWSE ALL)

17 Comments to “My new film : KILLING it SOFTLY”

1. Fabian says:

Beautifully shot!

2. cc says:

dang that car ride looked sketchy!! but fun

3. omari says:

dope! I would drive one of those on the street.

4. Nikomyo says:

That was one heck of a montage, made me very happy to be white knuckle here in my computer chair, and weave in and out and smile with that song as it kicked in and as those things yelled! Damn! From a video dude stand point, those shots pack so much energy they will work almost anywhere eh? Got some freebies editing that one huh? Haha, soooooo sick, and so fun, as I’m typing this I feel a kid like sense of joy man oh man, ah!

5. Pim says:

Incredible.
    Thanks, again!

6. [...] this week, film maker Maestro Knows debuted his brand new short film titled KILLING it SOFTLY. In what Maestro describes as “the [...]

7. TRIX says:

::GooseBumps::

Man! This is something that is taking it to another level. It makes me think of that fugees song and how that saying is greatly used as a title for this film. Its like that same thing you are doing to your nightmares because from what we see from you it seems like there are only dreams left great ones at that! Nicely done Maestro, wonder what you will show us what you know next.

9. This video is killing, always like when sound & video/image collides for the best

10. JaeSays says:

Very nice!

11. Tate says:

this video is so dope
    all you videos are so perfectly exacuted, your inspiration to all photographers
    its always good to check out your latest posts over here in the UK and make me wanna cross the pond so much!

12. Jaime says:

when you guys took off i felt the adrenaline… Lol what a special person you are…

13. Red says:

Damn dude you are an incredible inspiration. I don’t know what you do but you fucking kill it softy bro.

14. Santi says:

I was a fan of your videos after I watched a few from the Maestro Knows series, but being a big fan of drifting, and the automotive seen, this is one of my favorites. I dig all the commentary. Everything you say is straight up inspirational. Props to you my dude.

- Santi

15. Myk Blauuw says:

WOW, that’s awesome!!! my sister was really interested in race car driving a few years back & she got to do a few test runs sitting passenger while shooting some video. while it definitely wasn’t on this level, it made me so interested in the experience. thanks for sharing this with us.

16. Jn McHarrie says:

that looked like a super fun day Levi, makes me want to get out in my motor and drift the streets of Manchester

17. MASATOMO505 says:

GREAT JOB LEVI….I LOVE DRIFT RACING AND FAST CARS,AND GROWING UP IN JAPAN MAKES YOUR SHORT FILM EVEN MORE SPECIAL….M505OUT