Visions Of Visionaries by MADE.

August 31, 2010   Posted by Levi Maestro

10 Comments to “Visions Of Visionaries by MADE.”

1. Matt Favazza says:

Big ups for being real and always staying true to yourself and your work. I have much respect for you Maestro, I wish you never-ending success in everything that you do and a continuation of your strong passion/motivation!

-Matt

2. Duckie says:

A VERYYYYY good interview!
    I got alot out of this!
    Im doing a project for this class & i have to pick a mentor,hero or idol & you crossed my mind when i was thinking of people. After seeing this video i’ve selected you! lol Keep it up man we need this!

♥duckie!

3. Nickie Dee says:

I like your definition of creativity. When we wake up each day, we do have the power to control what we want out of life. That is right on, man. As long as you are breathing you can change your destiny for the better. I have to remind myself of that everyday.

4. luciano says:

I love it. what a great feature to have on made. from pharrell to the owner of 55 dsl to maestro, your in great company and people expect a lot out of you maestro. i am a true believer that everyone needs to take risk because without that there is no reward and you just carry on with the rest of the consumers. if the world got immersed in creativity the planet would be in nirvana.

5. THEO says:

Nice interview Maestro, I know you probably get this all the time, but your a huge inspiration to me. As a young artist/designer my career path isn’t exactly laid out for me. So people like you and Johnny Cupcakes really keep me motivated.

Thanks
    -Theo

6. Sammy says:

You make me wanna succeed.

Thanks!

7. Yes Maestro speaking the truth as always. I can’t wait to go back to Berlin the city is so dope, Made looks like a really interesting concept too. Looking forward to the new episode yo.

8. Jayne Jetson says:

Im going to name my firstborn son Levi ’cause you inspire me to be a better person. That and I have a thing for Biblical Names. ;D

9. Tomi Agbesanwa says: