COMPLEX Magazine!!!

August 17, 2010   Posted by Levi Maestro

This is a HUGE deal for me.  I have been trying to make my way into the pages of this magazine for years, literally.  Finally the fine folks over at Complex have made the decision that my work efforts are deserving of such an honor and I couldn’t be more thankful for this long awaited opportunity.  Check out this dope piece that they put together about my life & career thus far!  Aug/Sept ’10 issue on news stands now!!!  Click inside for the video!

More of "Motivations"   (BROWSE ALL)

22 Comments to “COMPLEX Magazine!!!”

1. Man, i have no words. I’m just a big fan of you from far away, from Brazil. Thanks for the thoughts.

2. […] career thus far! Aug/Sept ‘10 issue on news stands now!!! Click inside for the video! “ – Levi Maestro by Play […]

3. Jacob D. says:

Congrats Maestro! Well deserved.

4. bart says:

maestro??????….when anniversary video?? greetz

5. sam callis says:

You make me believe that a normal kid like my self can do big things and make many others happy along the way. Thank you for this and keep doing what you do so well.

6. Jessica B. says:

Awesome job, Maestro. Great to see that your goals and dreams are coming alive one step/day at a time. Those are also 10 great steps, ones that could serve as a daily reminder for me in my trek to wherever it is I’m going. Thanks for being Maestro :)

7. Phil says:

You made it! And you will get even further! Congratulations, Levi! : )

8. Matt Favazza says:

Congrats Maestro! Like you, I strive for success everyday and try to get my clothing brand to a point where I know I have truly made my dreams come true. I hope that in the near future my hard work and life-long determination will get me to a point of content such as you! Keep it going Maestro, the world needs more inspiration and motivation!

-Matt

9. MaestroFan says:

i was so excited when i saw you’d made it into Complex, congrats Maestro!

10. Nickie Dee says:

Will you marry me? LOL Just kidding! You are marvelous darling, just marvelous!

11. Dee says:

Keep up the great work Levi! Congrats!

12. Cory Gibbons says:

Congrats Levi, you deserve it.

13. Cc says:

Congrats Maestro! You are such an inspiration to every one.
    Imma go buy the magazine!

14. luciano says:

Maestro is one of the hardest workers in entertainment right now if that what you want to call the genre. A great motivational speaker as he could probably make a midget believe that he could dunk on shaq. Always inspired when I visit your site and it gives me a little air in my lungs. Theres always ups and downs you just have to deal with it. I am in the process of starting my own menswear line in brooklyn and its an everyday struggle but if you believe you can do it then you can. 100000000000000

15. […] -Levi Maestro’s videos are always dope but he just won us over with his perseverance. […]

16. This is dope Maestro, props your work is on point and motivates me yo.

17. ALex D. says:

DOPE story my man…You have grown tons since we first met in LA 2 years ago….Congrats and keep inspiring the masses….

18. Jamie Mason says:

Congratulations dude!

19. MG says:

Congrats dude! Now post the first year anniversary video!!!!!!

20. Steve says:

congratulations maestro. keep on getting better cause you have so much further to go.
    thank you for all your hard work and showing your roots. you are an inspiration to me during my weakest times when i feel like i cannot accomplish anything.

then i watch an episode of maestro knows. i get inspired, re-lifted and back at work, getting better and working towards my dreams.

thank you.

21. Mo From London says:

Mate, I live for the videos you make. The creativity, the introduction of amazing artists like 13thwitness etc. All this and more is why I keep coming back to Maestroknows.com

Thanks for sharing

peace and bariis london

22. John says:

I’m in Costa Rica and couldn’t get the August edition..Any way to still get it?