100% me.

April 12, 2010   Posted by Levi Maestro

Thank you so much Tone for creating this. This was needed.

More of "Motivations"   (BROWSE ALL)

17 Comments to “100% me.”

1. Daniel Benny says:

Your such a sharp cat Maestro, everything you say is completely and utterly true. I think the talking to schools gig your doing is great for this reason, you have the exact right message that people who aren’t quite sure of themselves and slightly lost but have goals that seem far out of reach need to hear.

Tone on point as always too.

2. Zaba says:

Ohhhhh! Men
    yeeaaahh eso es todo me late tu estilo

3. Sabrina says:

“These aren’t math problems, these aren’t equations. Life doesn’t work like that.” PREACH!!! The realest shit you ever spoke.

4. Jeryl says:

Wow, this is truly Maestro. Love the way he explains authenticity, you should do more interviews!

5. dave says:

this is a really great portrait of you maestro!!!

love your enthusiasm!!

“GO GET IT!!”

6. Matty says:

Maestro x Tone! Love these videos by Tone…. hopefully he makes more

7. Nickie Dee says:

But I honestly believe that either you are born a people person or your not. Honestly, I think you’ve made it this far because you genuinely love people. If a person does not love or have any interest in all humankind then they are limiting themselves.

8. I’m lovin’ each positive word spoken. This is ‘part’ of the message that I try to convey to my kids daily. My son wants to be like MJ so much that it’s sometimes aggravating. He’s watches every video of Michael on Youtube and has his moves down packed! I tell him consistently, “TC, Just Do You.” He’s only 9, but I ‘m always challenging him to create something…anything that hasn’t been thought of yet. Success has nothing to do with luck, but everything to do with your hunger. Those are my words – Get That!

~e

9. Shakir says:

You re light person, Maestro!

10. Matt Favazza says:

Maestro, your passion, enthusiasm and overall genuine love for what you do is what will bring people to realize their dreams and that they CAN come true! I have lived everyday like my last and have never let anyone get in my way of making my dreams a reality. I always wanted to live in the African wild, national geographic style and do research…DID THAT. I always wanted to help people on a permanent level through their health…DID THAT and STILL DOIN THAT. I have always wanted to meet, “work” for, and know Wyclef Jean, DID THAT and STILL DOIN THAT. And last but most importantly…I have always wanted to open my own clothing brand which is based around biology and making being a science nerd the next trendy thing…DID THAT, STILL DOIN THAT, and always will DO THAT! I have watched every video on this site and everytime I watch them I get a sense of joy knowing that you are living YOUR dream. Whenever I feel tired and don’t think I can accomplish something with my brand, I watch your vids and they get my hyped up and make me realize that I can never get down…Keep grinding Maestro…one day I hope to work with you and meet the dope guy that is YOU!

-Matt

11. Alex says:

I love everything that you do Maestro. I’m only a 17 year old cat from the Pac NW but you are being repped super hard in the 206. I’m really taking your words to heart as I start considering what I want to do with myself and what’s most important in life. I hope this year brings you even more success, and if you’re ever in the Seattle area, please don’t hesitate to hit me up!

12. humza says:

yo. first of congrats on all your sucess. it’s great to see someone take their dreams and turn them into reality. what you said in this vid is truly inspirational. I’m kinda sorta a couple steps behind you but after seeing your sucess and your determination it’s inspired me to get over this lil hunch that’s been holding me back. thanks. keep on keepin’ on.

13. Yianni says:

I agree with everything you say man, you’ve definitely created something unique here.

The only problem is, I’d love to hear you rip on some drums! As a drummer myself, I always like to see people’s mad skills!

14. Gabe says:

Love your style, and your fire..was kinda bummed when I found out you were not coming to the Uprising Conference in San Diego, would have loved the chance to meet you…maybe next time…Keep doing what your doing!!!

15. Juan says:

REAL TALK!! Holmes!

16. John says:

Love what you do.

17. Jn McHarrie says:

Think this is my favourite video you’ve done man. Keep up the good work, and keep pushing…..